Configuration Pack for Windows 10 64 bit
Config Pak Win 10 Home
Contains the following:
- Services configuration, disabling unnecessary network facing services to minimize attack surface.
- Access control list, partition Standard users from admin command-line commands.
- Password age and length requirement settings: 14 characters and good for 60 days
- Account lockout condition : upon trying 50 bad passwords
- Account lockout duration: 15 minutes
- System, Application and Security Event Log size: 1000000 kb
- Have Event Viewer show success and failure events for Account Logons, Account Management, Policy Change and System events.
- Prevent users from installing printer drivers.
- Require pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL to logon.
- Do not display last logon user name.
- Do not allow remote users to list out account names:
- Use NTLMv2 protocol (latest) instead of older protocols.
- UAC will deny Standard user accounts the right to elevate. (instead of prompting for admin password)
- Event Viewer 'custom view' import xml files, allows for detection of system intrusion.
- How to set up a Honey Folder for intrusion detection.
- Ability to quickly set hardening configuration upon re-installation of OS.
- Restore services and ACL to out-of-box settings.
See full details