Contains the following:
- Services configuration for Domain Joined systems, disabling unnecessary network facing services to minimize attack surface. (Domain Join specific)
- Firewall Default Deny rules that enables Activation, Joining a Domain, Windows Update and Surfing
control list, partition Standard users from admin
command-line commands. (Pro edition specific)
- Hardening Guide for Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with:
Instructions for using Local Security Policy - Software Restriction Policy (works only on Pro)
Instructions for using BitLocker (works only on Pro)
- Password age and length requirement settings: 14 characters and good for 90 days
- Account lockout condition : upon trying 50 bad passwords
- Account lockout duration: 15 minutes
network logon to certain accounts: Everyone
- System, Application and Security Event Log size: 1000000 kb
users from installing printer drivers.
- Have Event Viewer show success and failure events for Account
Logons, Account Management, Policy Change and System events.
- Require pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL to logon.
- Do not display last logon user name.
- Do not allow remote users to list out account names:
- Use NTLMv2 protocol (latest) instead of older protocols.
- UAC will deny Standard user accounts the right to elevate.
(instead of prompting for admin password)
- Event Viewer 'custom view' import xml files, allows for
detection of system intrusion.
- How to set up a Honey Folder for intrusion detection.
- Configuration for Windows Defender's Anti Exploit settings.
- Ability to quickly set hardening configuration upon re-installation of OS.
- Restore services and ACL to out-of-box settings.
See full details
$20.00 (10 machines)(including